Europe has many nations in a relatively small area. This means there are a lot of interesting activities and gorgeous places you could know in your next vacations. Starting in Madrid, a place full of historic sites and beautiful attractions, for example, and ending in Paris, the most romantic city of the world you find countless options to visit.
You can rent a car and with a GPS and follow the main roads from one spot to another, contract a transfer service with a driver, get taxis, buses or airplanes but, for sure, the best alternatives are train tickets from Spain to France. Among the advantages are:
- Easy access: almost each conurbation has a station and it is normal the trains arrive them with high frequency. In the national routes several units pass through hourly or even more often.
- Practical: to registry simply implies to get up the train. You do not need to stay there hours early, remove your shoes or go throughout a metal detector. Furthermore, if you desire it you can bring your own food and drinks on board.
- Ecological: this is a means of transportation that pollutes much less than the majority of the other choices since it does not burn oil.
- Useful destination: important stations are usually in the downtown of each urban center, with stores, restaurants and hotels very close.
- Attractive scenery: see more than just white clouds. Delight in the Europe beauty at first hand. From the window you can enjoy the green and lush hills with herds of cattle, colorful cities and picturesque countryside views.
Moreover, crossing the frontiers is easy and fast. Train passengers identity at borders of Schengen agreement countries is no longer verified. But, some random security checks could be made. Travel from Spain to France in the most modern, safe and economic vehicles available.